1. Drought, fewer plants, and fewer nesting sites are examples of __________. (1 point)
2. As you move from level to level in an energy pyramid, energy ____. (1 point)
stays at the same level
3. The part of Earth that supports life is a(n) ____. (1 point)
4. An owl preys on mice. This is an example of predation. Which of the following is true? (1 point)
This limits the mice population.
This increases the carrying capacity for owls.
This increases the population density of mice.
This is a form of parasitism.5. Describe what the diagram below represents. Explain the organism and energy interaction between the levels.
6. Why would decaying logs in the woods not be an abiotic factor? (5 points)