I am really tired and i want to go to sleep. I have been working on this test for 4 hours. There is 40 questions and you have to have 32 questions right to pass. Last time i got 31 questions right. I just want pass this time. Thank you so much!
1. When it comes to driving under the influence, the best method for making choices is to ___________
A. learn from other people's mistakes. B. learning from your own mistakes. C. Neither of the above - A
2. More than 30% of drivers between the ages of 15 and 20 who were killed in a motor vehicle crashes had been drinking.
3. White lines are always solid, never broken.
4. Narcotics are pain killing drugs.
5. Any condition that interferes with your judgment or reasoning abilities __________
A. can increase your alertness. B. makes you an unsafe driver. C. is to be expected and should be tolerated.- B
6. As long as narcotics are prescribed by a doctor, their use will not lead to addiction.
7. The cost to society for underage alcohol use is more than $ ___________ per year for every man, woman and child in the United States.
A. 50 B. 100 C. 200 - C
8. Alcohol does not influence your choices.
9. Airbags will deploy no matter from what angle your car is hit.
10. Paint thinners, gasoline, and glue are common forms of ___________
A. inhalants. B. psychedelics. C. stimulants.- A
11. People who have been drinking tend to ___________ the risks of being on the road.
A. understand B. underestimate C. overestimate - C
12. The shape of a sign indicates what type of sign it is.
13. Your sex (gender) has no impact on your BAC level.
14. Stimulants can cause ___________ and physical collapse.
A. excess hair growth on the face and neck B. extreme hallucinations C. an irregular heartbeat - C
15. ___________ like heroin, and cough syrups with codeine, can make a driver drowsy and unable to concentrate.
A. Narcotics, B. Stimulants, C. Depressants, - C
16. Alcohol is a good source of nutrition.
17. The chances of being involved in an auto collision once a year are __________
A. 1 in 25. B. 1 in 100. C. 1 in 250.- C
18. Trucks __________
A. have a larger blind spot. B. are easy to stop in case of emergency. C. can easily see your car. - A
19. What is dependence?
A. When a person stops using drugs and experiences withdrawals. B. When a person needs help from another person. C. none of the above- C
20. __________ percent of manslaughters are due to alcohol
A. Sixty-eight B. Seventy-one C. Fifty- A
21. If you are charged with a DUI and have an underage friend as a passenger in your car, you could face up to nine months in jail.
22. The crash risk for teenage drivers ___________ with one, two, or three or more passengers.
A. decreases B. remains about the same C. increases incrementally- B
23. A drug user's body does not learn to tolerate the main effect and the side effect of the drug at the same rate.
24. In Florida, more than __________ crashes are alcohol related.
A. 5,000 B. 10,000 C. 20,000 - B.
25. Hallucinogens do not affect a person's perception, thinking, emotions and self awareness.
26. You may face stiffer penalties from the court if your blood alcohol concentration is found to be higher than __________
A. 0.10. B. 0.15. C. 0.50 - A.
27. A shot of whiskey will get you drunk faster than a can of beer.
28. Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for ___________-year-olds
A. 15- to 20 B. 20- to 30 C. 25- to 35 - A
29. Getting cited for speeding 15 MPH or less over the speed limit will result in ____ points on your license.
A. two B. three C. four - B
30. On the freeway, you are required to have your signal on for ______ feet before changing lanes.
A. 50 B. 100 C. 150 - B
31. The interaction of two drugs in such a way that the total effect is greater than the sum of the individual effects is called ___________
A. multiplication. B. synergism. C. drug activism. - B
32. Under Florida's implied consent law, if you refuse to submit to a test for the presence of alcohol or drugs, you cannot be arrested for DUI.
33. More than ___________ percent of the people killed in alcohol-related crashes in the US were drivers with a B.A.C of .08 or higher.
A. sixty B. forty five C. thirty - C
34. Even if they are not directly involved in a crash with a drunk driver, sober drivers are still at risk from drunk drivers.
35. Hydroplaning may occur when __________
A. you drive over water. B. you drive over dust. C. you drive in snow. - A
36. School signs are shaped like a __________
A. stop sign. B. text book. C. pentagon /school house. - A.
37. Driving under the influence of anger can be as dangerous as driving under the influence of alcohol.
38. Signs and road markings are an example of traffic controls.
A. TRUE B. FALSE- A-True